Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. Over the last week, Social Send has traded up 36.4% against the US dollar. One Social Send coin can now be purchased for $0.0059 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Social Send has a market capitalization of $229,096.00 and $218.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006508 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004302 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 40.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000018 BTC.
About Social Send
Social Send is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 38,677,760 coins. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Social Send’s official website is socialsend.io. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Social Send Coin Trading
Social Send can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social Send should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Social Send using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.