SongCoin (CURRENCY:SONG) traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. SongCoin has a total market capitalization of $6,901.00 and approximately $16.00 worth of SongCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SongCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last week, SongCoin has traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.79 or 0.00862762 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013196 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00012686 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
SongCoin Coin Profile
SONG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 20th, 2014. SongCoin’s total supply is 32,565,300 coins. SongCoin’s official Twitter account is @dynomania and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SongCoin is www.songcoin.org.
Buying and Selling SongCoin
SongCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SongCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SongCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SongCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SongCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SongCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.