Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. Steem Dollars has a market capitalization of $8.06 million and approximately $197,551.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.91 or 0.00008540 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Upbit, GOPAX and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded down 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,651.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $319.19 or 0.03012170 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002545 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $110.31 or 0.01041280 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007554 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00023758 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00000759 BTC.
About Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars is a coin. Steem Dollars’ total supply is 8,870,392 coins. The Reddit community for Steem Dollars is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Steem Dollars is steemit.com/@steemitblog. Steem Dollars’ official website is steem.io. Steem Dollars’ official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, GOPAX, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.