TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. TurtleCoin has a market cap of $4.87 million and approximately $906,880.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TurtleCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded down 10% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 45.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000051 BTC.
TRTL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 48,448,495,270 coins. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
TurtleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TurtleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.