ugChain (CURRENCY:UGC) traded down 8.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. ugChain has a market capitalization of $2.10 million and approximately $149,517.00 worth of ugChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ugChain token can now be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000035 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, ugChain has traded down 7.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $603.85 or 0.05662638 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00037878 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000170 BTC.
ugChain is a token. It was first traded on June 23rd, 2017. ugChain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 568,842,039 tokens. The Reddit community for ugChain is /r/ugChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ugChain’s official Twitter account is @ugChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ugChain is medium.com/@ugChainOfficial. ugChain’s official website is www.ugchain.com.
Buying and Selling ugChain
ugChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ugChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ugChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ugChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ugChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ugChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.