VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. Over the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded down 17.8% against the U.S. dollar. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0775 or 0.00000721 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. VeriCoin has a market cap of $2.47 million and $17,330.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00037239 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00110068 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005729 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00072866 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004476 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003039 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000417 BTC.
VeriCoin (VRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,868,530 coins. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for VeriCoin is www.vericoin.info. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com.
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Poloniex, Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.