VULCANO (CURRENCY:VULC) traded 28.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. During the last week, VULCANO has traded 46.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One VULCANO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, BiteBTC and Crex24. VULCANO has a market cap of $227,776.00 and $55.00 worth of VULCANO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001526 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Coinonat (CXT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
VULCANO (CRYPTO:VULC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Nist5 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 18th, 2017. VULCANO’s total supply is 230,970,028 coins and its circulating supply is 228,393,075 coins. The official website for VULCANO is vulcano.io. The Reddit community for VULCANO is /r/Vulcano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VULCANO’s official Twitter account is @VulcanoCoin.
VULCANO Coin Trading
VULCANO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, BiteBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VULCANO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VULCANO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VULCANO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VULCANO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VULCANO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.