Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded down 12.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. One Zero coin can currently be bought for $0.0952 or 0.00000894 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Zero has traded down 29.1% against the dollar. Zero has a total market cap of $614,430.00 and $602.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.75 or 0.00777107 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.00 or 0.00262943 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00068430 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004699 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004365 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Zero (ZER) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 6,468,899 coins and its circulating supply is 6,454,648 coins. The official message board for Zero is medium.com/@zerocurrency. Zero’s official website is zerocurrency.io. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency.
Buying and Selling Zero
Zero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.