Zilla (CURRENCY:ZLA) traded 17.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. Over the last seven days, Zilla has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Zilla token can now be bought for approximately $0.0169 or 0.00000159 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Zilla has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $322,915.00 worth of Zilla was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002952 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.60 or 0.00278134 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009397 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $137.40 or 0.01291031 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00026719 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $12.75 or 0.00119817 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000673 BTC.
Zilla Token Profile
Zilla’s launch date was November 30th, 2017. Zilla’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens. Zilla’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zilla’s official website is zla.io. The Reddit community for Zilla is /r/ZILLAtoken.
Zilla Token Trading
Zilla can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilla directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilla should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilla using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilla Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilla and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.