Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded up 10.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. Over the last week, Amon has traded 46.9% lower against the dollar. Amon has a total market cap of $633,214.00 and approximately $34.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Amon token can now be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cryptopia and Bancor Network.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002602 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.31 or 0.00272478 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010040 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.86 or 0.01345579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00096517 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000438 BTC.
Amon’s genesis date was April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 549,920,386 tokens. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. Amon’s official website is amon.tech.
Amon Token Trading
Amon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Cryptopia and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Amon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Amon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.