Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. One Ark coin can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00002037 BTC on exchanges including Cryptomate, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. In the last seven days, Ark has traded down 19.1% against the dollar. Ark has a total market capitalization of $22.98 million and $500,980.00 worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00035368 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 28.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ARK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Ark’s total supply is 142,757,750 coins and its circulating supply is 113,443,488 coins. Ark’s official message board is forum.ark.io. The official website for Ark is ark.io. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ark Coin Trading
Ark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, COSS, OKEx, Upbit, Bittrex, Binance, Bit-Z and Cryptomate. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.