Beacon (CURRENCY:BECN) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. Beacon has a total market capitalization of $74,585.00 and approximately $88.00 worth of Beacon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Beacon coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000077 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Beacon has traded up 7.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.74 or 0.00550608 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004120 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00000966 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Klimatas (KTS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000695 BTC.
Beacon (BECN) is a coin. Beacon’s total supply is 10,001,983 coins and its circulating supply is 9,751,122 coins. Beacon’s official website is www.beaconcrypto.org. Beacon’s official Twitter account is @BeaconCrypto1.
Beacon Coin Trading
Beacon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beacon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beacon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beacon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beacon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beacon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.