Bigbom (CURRENCY:BBO) traded 17.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. During the last week, Bigbom has traded down 28.4% against the U.S. dollar. Bigbom has a market cap of $353,538.00 and $322,187.00 worth of Bigbom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bigbom token can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, Hotbit and Kyber Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $462.42 or 0.04602915 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00049004 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00000994 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Bigbom Token Profile
BBO is a token. It was first traded on April 4th, 2018. Bigbom’s total supply is 1,999,751,537 tokens and its circulating supply is 338,947,891 tokens. Bigbom’s official website is bigbom.com. The Reddit community for Bigbom is /r/Bigbom and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bigbom’s official Twitter account is @bigbomglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bigbom Token Trading
Bigbom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, IDEX, Hotbit and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bigbom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bigbom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bigbom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bigbom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bigbom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.