Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Planet has traded 14.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Planet has a market capitalization of $5,468.00 and $24.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Planet coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Novaexchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $92.51 or 0.00920835 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00029270 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.40 or 0.00242860 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006674 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002176 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003609 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003448 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002425 BTC.
About Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet (CRYPTO:BTPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_. Bitcoin Planet’s official website is bitcoin-planet.net.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.