Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. During the last seven days, Ethos has traded down 19.6% against the dollar. One Ethos token can now be purchased for about $0.0775 or 0.00000770 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including AirSwap, CoinExchange, Binance and Cobinhood. Ethos has a market capitalization of $7.57 million and $186,935.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.13 or 0.00270037 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009867 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01343159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00095861 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000447 BTC.
Ethos Token Profile
Ethos’ launch date was June 28th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. The Reddit community for Ethos is /r/ethos_io. The official website for Ethos is www.ethos.io. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethos Token Trading
Ethos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Bithumb, Livecoin, Kyber Network, Cobinhood, Binance, CoinExchange, IDEX, Radar Relay and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.