FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 16th. In the last seven days, FLO has traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One FLO coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0516 or 0.00000513 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. FLO has a market cap of $7.85 million and approximately $12,535.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded 5,089.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
FLO Coin Profile
FLO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 151,986,201 coins. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. FLO’s official website is flo.cash. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FLO Coin Trading
FLO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FLO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.