FOAM (CURRENCY:FOAM) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. During the last week, FOAM has traded 25.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. FOAM has a total market capitalization of $9.17 million and approximately $15,514.00 worth of FOAM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FOAM token can now be bought for about $0.0326 or 0.00000328 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.12 or 0.00273061 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $134.09 or 0.01349858 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00023053 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00096321 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000449 BTC.
FOAM Token Profile
FOAM’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 281,063,219 tokens. The official message board for FOAM is blog.foam.space. FOAM’s official Twitter account is @foamspace and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FOAM is www.foam.space. The Reddit community for FOAM is /r/foamprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FOAM
FOAM can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FOAM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FOAM should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FOAM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FOAM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FOAM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.