Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded up 14.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. Footy Cash has a total market capitalization of $1.85 million and $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Footy Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Footy Cash has traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 66.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000064 BTC.
Footy Cash Coin Profile
Footy Cash (XFT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Footy Cash is www.fantasycash.io. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash.
Buying and Selling Footy Cash
Footy Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Footy Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Footy Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.