Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 16th. One Gas token can now be purchased for $1.63 or 0.00016256 BTC on major exchanges including Switcheo Network, Poloniex, Bitinka and Huobi. Gas has a total market cap of $16.55 million and approximately $2.85 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gas has traded down 14.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.13 or 0.00270037 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009867 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01343159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00095861 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000447 BTC.
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gas’ official website is neo.org.
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Koinex, Bitbns, Huobi, Bitinka, OKEx, Gate.io, Switcheo Network, Poloniex, Coinnest, Binance, DragonEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.