Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. Golem has a total market capitalization of $46.68 million and approximately $684,875.00 worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Golem token can now be purchased for $0.0484 or 0.00000481 BTC on exchanges including Coinbe, OKEx, Poloniex and BigONE. In the last week, Golem has traded 15.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.13 or 0.00270037 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009867 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01343159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00095861 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000447 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Golem’s launch date was November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 964,450,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official message board is blog.golemproject.net. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Golem is golem.network.
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit, GOPAX, Huobi, OKEx, Cobinhood, Tux Exchange, Iquant, Zebpay, HitBTC, ABCC, BitBay, BigONE, Coinbe, WazirX, DragonEX, Braziliex, Bitbns, Poloniex, Livecoin, Ethfinex, Binance, Gate.io, Liqui, Tidex, Bittrex, OOOBTC, Bithumb, CoinExchange, Koinex, Vebitcoin, Cryptopia, BitMart and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.