Hyperion (CURRENCY:HYN) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. In the last week, Hyperion has traded down 14.2% against the U.S. dollar. Hyperion has a total market capitalization of $21.01 million and approximately $588,387.00 worth of Hyperion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hyperion token can now be bought for $0.0663 or 0.00000659 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Bgogo, Hotbit and Bibox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.13 or 0.00270037 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009867 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01343159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00095861 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000447 BTC.
Hyperion Token Profile
Hyperion’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 316,765,917 tokens. Hyperion’s official website is www.hyn.space. The official message board for Hyperion is medium.com/@hyperionsgoffical. Hyperion’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Hyperion
Hyperion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bgogo, Hotbit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hyperion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hyperion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hyperion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hyperion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hyperion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.