OST (CURRENCY:OST) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. OST has a market cap of $6.01 million and approximately $292,270.00 worth of OST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OST token can currently be bought for about $0.0091 or 0.00000091 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Binance, IDCM and OKEx. Over the last seven days, OST has traded down 16.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.13 or 0.00270037 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009867 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01343159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00095861 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000447 BTC.
OST’s genesis date was October 13th, 2017. OST’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 657,839,263 tokens. The Reddit community for OST is /r/OSTdotcom and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for OST is ost.com. The official message board for OST is medium.com/OSTdotcom. OST’s official Twitter account is @TheSimpleToken.
OST Token Trading
OST can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Huobi, Gate.io, Upbit, OKEx, IDCM and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.