Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 16th. Phoenixcoin has a total market cap of $218,468.00 and $39.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $92.51 or 0.00920835 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00029270 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.40 or 0.00242860 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006674 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002176 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003609 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003448 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002425 BTC.
Phoenixcoin (PXC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.