QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on August 16th. One QASH token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0908 or 0.00000914 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Huobi, Hotbit and EXX. Over the last seven days, QASH has traded 15% lower against the dollar. QASH has a market cap of $31.80 million and approximately $254,467.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.12 or 0.00273061 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $134.09 or 0.01349858 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00023053 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00096321 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000449 BTC.
QASH’s genesis date was October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. QASH’s official message board is steemit.com/@quoineliquid. The official website for QASH is liquid.plus. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Liquid, GOPAX, LATOKEN, Ethfinex, EXX, Huobi, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.