Rate3 (CURRENCY:RTE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. Rate3 has a market cap of $1.47 million and approximately $223,484.00 worth of Rate3 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rate3 token can currently be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, Bibox, DDEX and HADAX. In the last week, Rate3 has traded 16.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $462.22 or 0.04653095 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00049974 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001091 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001008 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Rate3 (CRYPTO:RTE) is a token. It launched on April 9th, 2018. Rate3’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 889,382,388 tokens. Rate3’s official message board is medium.com/official-rate3. The official website for Rate3 is www.rate3.network. The Reddit community for Rate3 is /r/Rate3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rate3’s official Twitter account is @officialrate3 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Rate3
Rate3 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, FCoin, HADAX, Hotbit, Ethfinex, DEx.top, ABCC, BitForex, Bibox, DDEX and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rate3 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rate3 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rate3 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rate3 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rate3 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.