SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 16th. One SALT token can now be purchased for $0.0921 or 0.00000915 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Huobi, OKEx and Binance. SALT has a total market cap of $7.39 million and approximately $96,813.00 worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SALT has traded down 21.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.13 or 0.00270037 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009867 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01343159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00095861 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000447 BTC.
SALT’s launch date was July 28th, 2017. SALT’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,283,637 tokens. The official website for SALT is www.saltlending.com. SALT’s official Twitter account is @SaltLending and its Facebook page is accessible here. SALT’s official message board is blog.saltlending.com.
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Bittrex, AirSwap, Radar Relay, IDEX, Huobi, Gate.io, Binance, Upbit, LATOKEN, Liqui, ABCC and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SALT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.