Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 16th. During the last week, Waltonchain has traded down 14.4% against the US dollar. One Waltonchain token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.36 or 0.00013558 BTC on exchanges including COSS, DragonEX, Binance and Allbit. Waltonchain has a market cap of $57.41 million and $3.34 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $182.76 or 0.01817929 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00054721 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009856 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008089 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Profile
WTC is a token. Its genesis date was August 27th, 2017. Waltonchain’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 42,146,962 tokens. Waltonchain’s official Twitter account is @waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Waltonchain is www.waltonchain.org. The Reddit community for Waltonchain is /r/waltonchain.
Waltonchain Token Trading
Waltonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Kucoin, Coinnest, OKEx, Binance, LATOKEN, Huobi, Bithumb, HitBTC, Allbit, Cobinhood and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.