ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. One ATC Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. During the last week, ATC Coin has traded down 14.7% against the US dollar. ATC Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.78 million and approximately $54,823.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.18 or 0.00669345 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010255 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015131 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
ATC Coin Profile
ATCC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 359,666,572 coins. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial. ATC Coin’s official website is www.atccoin.com.
ATC Coin Coin Trading
ATC Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATC Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATC Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.