Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 13th. Auctus has a total market cap of $80,699.00 and $423.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Auctus has traded 12.7% lower against the US dollar. One Auctus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, IDEX, HitBTC and Bancor Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.12 or 0.00204346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.89 or 0.01140702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086723 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00016066 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Auctus was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,658 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,845,665 tokens. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Auctus is blog.auctus.org. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Auctus is auctus.org.
Auctus Token Trading
Auctus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ethfinex, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auctus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Auctus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.