BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 8.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. In the last week, BitBar has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar. One BitBar coin can currently be bought for $2.48 or 0.00023994 BTC on major exchanges including Novaexchange and Cryptopia. BitBar has a total market cap of $105,891.00 and approximately $328.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22,321.46 or 2.15935740 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 60.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 52.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
BTB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 42,685 coins. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitBar’s official website is bitbar.co. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.