Bitradio (CURRENCY:BRO) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. Bitradio has a total market cap of $107,819.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Bitradio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitradio has traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar. One Bitradio coin can currently be purchased for $0.0138 or 0.00000133 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00015447 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001079 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 30.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Bitradio is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Bitradio’s total supply is 12,840,705 coins and its circulating supply is 7,840,701 coins. The official website for Bitradio is www.bitrad.io. Bitradio’s official Twitter account is @bitrad_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitradio
Bitradio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitradio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitradio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitradio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitradio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitradio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.