Mero Currency (CURRENCY:MRO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. Mero Currency has a total market capitalization of $22,046.00 and approximately $460.00 worth of Mero Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mero Currency token can currently be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Mercatox, Coinlim and VinDAX. In the last seven days, Mero Currency has traded 62.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.12 or 0.00204346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.89 or 0.01140702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086723 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00016066 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Mero Currency Profile
Mero Currency’s total supply is 20,935,115 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,102,643 tokens. Mero Currency’s official website is www.merocurrency.com. Mero Currency’s official Twitter account is @merocurrency.
Mero Currency Token Trading
Mero Currency can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim, DDEX, Altilly, VinDAX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mero Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mero Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mero Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mero Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mero Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.