Metadium (CURRENCY:META) traded 15.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. Over the last week, Metadium has traded down 25.8% against the US dollar. One Metadium token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000069 BTC on exchanges including Bytex, Kucoin, Bilaxy and Coinsuper. Metadium has a total market cap of $8.85 million and $69,827.00 worth of Metadium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.12 or 0.00204346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.89 or 0.01140702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086723 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00016066 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Metadium’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,245,430,304 tokens. Metadium’s official message board is medium.com/metadium. Metadium’s official Twitter account is @metadium and its Facebook page is accessible here. Metadium’s official website is www.metadium.com. The Reddit community for Metadium is /r/metadiumprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Metadium
Metadium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bytex, Hotbit, Bilaxy and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metadium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metadium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metadium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metadium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metadium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.