MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 13th. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0905 or 0.00000875 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Exmo. In the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded 19.2% lower against the dollar. MinexCoin has a total market capitalization of $528,492.00 and approximately $135,842.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.12 or 0.00204346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.89 or 0.01140702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00039419 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002317 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086723 BTC.
MinexCoin is a coin. It launched on March 29th, 2017. MinexCoin’s total supply is 6,410,418 coins and its circulating supply is 5,841,098 coins. MinexCoin’s official Twitter account is @minexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MinexCoin is /r/Minexcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MinexCoin’s official website is minexcoin.com.
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, Exmo and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.