Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 26.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. During the last seven days, Mooncoin has traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar. Mooncoin has a total market cap of $1.93 million and approximately $363.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mooncoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $69.18 or 0.00669345 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010255 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015131 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
Mooncoin Coin Profile
Mooncoin (MOON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 28th, 2013. Mooncoin’s total supply is 226,007,133,633 coins. Mooncoin’s official Twitter account is @mooncoinitalia. The Reddit community for Mooncoin is /r/MoonCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mooncoin’s official website is www.mooncoin.eco.
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mooncoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mooncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.