Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded 16.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 13th. Neutron has a market cap of $238,402.00 and approximately $978.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Neutron has traded 45.6% higher against the US dollar. One Neutron coin can now be bought for $0.0061 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Oasis City (OSC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
NTRN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 19th, 2015. Neutron’s total supply is 39,121,694 coins. The official website for Neutron is www.neutroncoin.com. The Reddit community for Neutron is /r/NeutronCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Neutron’s official Twitter account is @Neutron_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Neutron Coin Trading
Neutron can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neutron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.