Nimiq (CURRENCY:NIM) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. Over the last week, Nimiq has traded down 20% against the U.S. dollar. One Nimiq coin can currently be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and LATOKEN. Nimiq has a market cap of $3.05 million and approximately $255,061.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,340.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $179.63 or 0.01738079 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $297.69 or 0.02880437 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $69.18 or 0.00669345 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.64 or 0.00712496 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010255 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00059888 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.17 or 0.00427356 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009010 BTC.
NIM is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 6th, 2017. Nimiq’s total supply is 5,510,718,819 coins and its circulating supply is 4,520,218,819 coins. Nimiq’s official website is nimiq.com. The Reddit community for Nimiq is /r/Nimiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nimiq’s official message board is medium.com/nimiq-network. Nimiq’s official Twitter account is @nimiq.
Nimiq Coin Trading
Nimiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, HitBTC, BTC-Alpha and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nimiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nimiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.