Omnitude (CURRENCY:ECOM) traded up 7.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. Over the last seven days, Omnitude has traded 3% higher against the dollar. Omnitude has a total market capitalization of $4.46 million and approximately $15,629.00 worth of Omnitude was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omnitude token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0689 or 0.00000666 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and BitForex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.12 or 0.00204346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.89 or 0.01140702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086723 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00016066 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Omnitude Token Profile
Omnitude’s launch date was February 23rd, 2018. Omnitude’s total supply is 74,413,301 tokens and its circulating supply is 64,813,301 tokens. Omnitude’s official message board is medium.com/@Omnitude. The Reddit community for Omnitude is /r/Omnitude and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omnitude’s official Twitter account is @Omnitudeorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Omnitude is omnitude.tech.
Buying and Selling Omnitude
Omnitude can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omnitude directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omnitude should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omnitude using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omnitude Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omnitude and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.