PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded down 17.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 13th. In the last week, PayCoin has traded 65.4% lower against the dollar. PayCoin has a market capitalization of $26,054.00 and $6.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PayCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003988 BTC.
XPY is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,995,342 coins. PayCoin’s official website is www.paycoin.com. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin. The official message board for PayCoin is www.talkxpy.com.
Buying and Selling PayCoin
PayCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PayCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.