Quasarcoin (CURRENCY:QAC) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. During the last seven days, Quasarcoin has traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quasarcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0076 or 0.00000073 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Quasarcoin has a total market cap of $1.27 million and $3,439.00 worth of Quasarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 27.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00000859 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Quasarcoin is a coin. Quasarcoin’s total supply is 263,320,348 coins and its circulating supply is 168,320,348 coins. Quasarcoin’s official Twitter account is @Quasarcoingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quasarcoin is quasarcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Quasarcoin
Quasarcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quasarcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quasarcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quasarcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quasarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quasarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.