Thore Cash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 13th. One Thore Cash token can now be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, Mercatox and Crex24. Thore Cash has a total market cap of $68,730.00 and $65,066.00 worth of Thore Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Thore Cash has traded up 10.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.18 or 0.00669345 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010255 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015131 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
Thore Cash Token Profile
Thore Cash (TCH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2018. Thore Cash’s total supply is 111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,056,178 tokens. Thore Cash’s official website is www.thorecash.com/thorecash.html. Thore Cash’s official Twitter account is @Thr_Official.
Buying and Selling Thore Cash
Thore Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Mercatox and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thore Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thore Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Thore Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thore Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thore Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.