Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. In the last seven days, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar. Uniform Fiscal Object has a market cap of $395,852.00 and approximately $27.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $51.55, $10.39, $24.68 and $33.94.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002964 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Profile
UFO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,829,436,575 coins. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official website is ufocoin.net.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Trading
Uniform Fiscal Object can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $18.94, $33.94, $7.50, $32.15, $20.33, $5.60, $13.77, $51.55, $10.39, $24.43 and $50.98. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniform Fiscal Object should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.