Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Bitcoin Private has a market cap of $544,453.00 and $5,468.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001371 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC, TOPBTC and Altcoin Trader. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.80 or 0.00440463 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.67 or 0.00091776 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00040175 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002597 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 60.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00000966 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private (CRYPTO:BTCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,783,590 coins and its circulating supply is 4,754,044 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, Exrates, Sistemkoin, HitBTC, TOPBTC, Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and Nanex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.