Bulwark (CURRENCY:BWK) traded 13.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Bulwark has a total market cap of $206,655.00 and $323.00 worth of Bulwark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bulwark has traded 28% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bulwark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0139 or 0.00000166 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bulwark Coin Profile
Bulwark is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 2nd, 2017. Bulwark’s total supply is 15,237,644 coins and its circulating supply is 14,918,590 coins. The Reddit community for Bulwark is /r/bulwarkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bulwark’s official Twitter account is @BulwarkCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bulwark is bulwarkcrypto.com.
Bulwark Coin Trading
Bulwark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bulwark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bulwark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bulwark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bulwark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bulwark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.