HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. HedgeTrade has a total market cap of $227.74 million and $577,195.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HedgeTrade token can now be purchased for $0.79 or 0.00009444 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and CoinTiger. During the last seven days, HedgeTrade has traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002605 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005932 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004112 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001103 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001931 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003439 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00049614 BTC.
HedgeTrade Token Profile
HedgeTrade (HEDG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 288,393,855 tokens. HedgeTrade’s official website is hedgetrade.com. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev.
HedgeTrade Token Trading
HedgeTrade can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinTiger. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HedgeTrade should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HedgeTrade using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.