Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded up 20.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. One Nectar coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001272 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $50.98, $33.94, $32.15 and $7.50. Nectar has a market capitalization of $8.75 million and approximately $29,663.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Nectar has traded 44.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034261 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00092891 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.28 or 0.00123112 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,388.35 or 1.00510753 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000390 BTC.
Nectar (NEC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 coins and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 coins. Nectar’s official website is www.ethfinex.com. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Nectar is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a.
Buying and Selling Nectar
Nectar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $33.94, $24.68, $51.55, $18.94, $32.15, $7.50, $50.98, $10.39, $13.77, $24.43 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nectar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nectar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.