SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. SuperCoin has a market capitalization of $18,915.00 and $5.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SuperCoin has traded 52.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One SuperCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000976 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC.
SuperCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. SuperCoin’s total supply is 50,844,989 coins. The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper . SuperCoin’s official website is supercoin.nl.
Buying and Selling SuperCoin
SuperCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SuperCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SuperCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.