Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. During the last week, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Wrapped Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $4.80 million and $72,071.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can now be bought for about $8,398.60 or 1.00475724 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034237 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00092784 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00122101 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001279 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000383 BTC.
About Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 29th, 2017. Wrapped Bitcoin’s total supply is 571 tokens. Wrapped Bitcoin’s official website is wbtc.network. Wrapped Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wrapped Bitcoin Token Trading
Wrapped Bitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wrapped Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.