Energo (CURRENCY:TSL) traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 8th. In the last week, Energo has traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Energo token can now be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, CoinEgg, CoinBene and Coinrail. Energo has a market capitalization of $303,879.00 and approximately $663.00 worth of Energo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00043566 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.67 or 0.07410887 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00015066 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00047341 BTC.
TSL is a token. It launched on November 25th, 2017. Energo’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 602,378,920 tokens. Energo’s official Twitter account is @Energo Labs. Energo’s official website is www.energolabs.com. The official message board for Energo is blog.energolabs.com.
Buying and Selling Energo
Energo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Coinnest, Coinrail, CoinBene and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Energo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.