FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. FLO has a total market capitalization of $4.50 million and approximately $9,111.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, FLO has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar. One FLO coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0295 or 0.00000332 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000918 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
FLO (FLO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. FLO’s official website is flo.cash.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.